Learn how to create these edible floral centerpieces, perfect for all celebrations!
Students will learn
- How to store and package cupcakes correctly for transportation
- How to assemble cupcakes as a bouquet
- Basic flower piping skills to create sunflower, rose, chrysanthemum, carnation, hydrangea and anemone
Students must bring:
- 18 cupcakes to the class in regular white liners (no foil liners please).
Students must wear:
- Flat closed hard toe shoes
A recipe will be given to students prior to registration, to bake these cupcakes prior to the class, as cupcakes made from box cake mix will not work!
Students will also receive a review handout with all recipes.