Don’t you adore these miniature works of art? Make Something Beautiful is our credo and this hot Parisian trend completely captivates us with its limitless flavour and design possibilities.
Join pastry chef instructor Michael Smith as he shares techniques for making perfect choux paste, recipes for creating delicious and unique fillings and stunning decorative finishes guaranteed to wow your friends and clients.
Students will learn
- Classic choux paste and flavour variations.
- Correct preparation and flavouring of fillings. How to customize by adding specialty ingredients such as nuts, spices and fruit.
- Proper piping and filling techniques.
- A range of topping options including poured fondant and ganache.
- Unique and beautiful decorative techniques .
Students will take home a selection of delicious and beautiful éclairs!
Students must wear:
- Flat closed hard toe shoes
Note: For all baking classes students must tie hair back.