Bonnie Gordon College is first and foremost an art school. Whether you are interested in our certificate program or continuing education classes, you will find that our focus is not to only teach students proper skills and techniques but to also foster individual creativity and vision.
The Bonnie Gordon School is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Why Bonnie Gordon College?
- Whether you are a looking to begin a career in pastry arts, baking or cake design, seeking an outlet to fulfill that inner creativity or want to learn some new recipes and techniques, there is a class or program that will suit your desire.
- We offer small classes of 14-17 students which allow for an intimate learning environment and ensure students receive the full benefit of our courses.
- We are admired internationally; students have come from as far away as Mauritius, Brazil and Singapore to study with us!
- We stress the importance of using high end products made with natural ingredients and nurture an appreciation for pure flavours based on traditional methods.
- We stress the importance learning each skill with patience, focus and a determination to achieve our full potential as creative beings.